COMPLAINT: RyanAir deliver horrendous pre flight service

Old Aug 8, 2016, 4:27 PM
r_thompson r_thompson is offline

Join Date: Aug 2016

Ryanair,

That airline we all hate getting but occasionally are forced to get due to flight times and locations, literally forced to fly with them.

So I booked a flight with them and a week before my flight - over a month after booking, I still had not received a booking confirmation email with my details on it from them. So I phoned them up at 09:13 and was given my reference number over the phone and told that an email would be sent again.

No email was received again. So I called at 13:43 to find out where my email was and asked to speak to a manager as it was unacceptable to be flying so soon with no confirmation from the company at all. The lady I spoke to told me there were no managers there, so I asked for a supervisor, once again I was told no one could be contacted. I insisted that there must be someone superior to the phone operator and I wanted to speak to them. I was then put on hold and hung up on.

I called immediately again at 13:52 only to get nowhere, the lady on the phone could not understand English, and we went around in circles as I still hadn't received my email and wanted to speak to someone in authority after having been hung up on.

I went on my holiday and still to this day haven't received an email from them. How can an airline operate this way?

When I went to complain direct to Ryanair, once again it was a waste of time and they sent me around in circles using their ridiculous website and 'chat' options who sent me straight back to their website, despite having been given an email from the website the 'chat' operator sent me to again with the 'chat' option again on it.

I want compensation for the 3 wasted calls I made to this disgusting airline, and a response as to why I haven't had an email or why its so difficult to actually speak to someone in authority which would've stopped this immediately, as well as an apology for being hung up on

#ryanair

Customer Service Horrendous Service chehak Ryanair Complaints 0 May 3, 2016 2:42 PM
Air Pacific - Fly for a horrendous experience Trvlr Other Airline Complaints 8 Jun 17, 2011 5:31 AM
Baggage Problems Paid for bags and they still didn't deliver cmizga Delta Air Lines Complaints 2 Jan 26, 2009 11:11 AM
Baggage Problems Contracted service to deliver lost bags Linda Kunst American Airlines Complaints 0 Mar 17, 2007 11:02 PM