Reservations

Old Jan 12, 2016, 3:55 AM
lizdsauer lizdsauer is offline

Join Date: Jan 2016

Hello,
Friends and I booked a non-refundable ticket from Nashville TN to Bangkok on Etihad Airlines on December 22nd through an online agency tripmasters.com (travel dates Feb 4-Feb 17.)

While booking, an error was made with my surname It was made in my maiden last name, not my married last name. I contacted Tripmasters almost a week and a half ago. I was told today that there was simply nothing that I could either cancel with no refund and rebook OR call the airline direct. I've been calling Etihad all day, only to be told each and every time there is nothing that can be done. The last time I called I was rudely told that my account reflected the number of times I had already called and that the answer would not change so perhaps I shouldn't call anymore!

After reading similar posts I was hopeful that someone could help, I realize the error was of my own doing but I can't imagine I am the only one to make this mistake (thanks to this forum I know I'm not!)

Help!

Liz

sur name change

Reservations Etihad Cheating in the Name of Surname Change vibhor_jaiswal Etihad Airways Complaints 2 Feb 23, 2015 3:49 PM
Surname Change due to marriage Jaiganesh1986 Etihad Guest Complaints 0 May 12, 2014 2:55 PM
Surname and first name internchnged & refuced to change Vamsi Etihad Guest Complaints 0 Mar 9, 2014 8:37 AM
surname change on my ticket please!!!1 tenzin Etihad Guest Complaints 0 Jul 15, 2013 12:07 AM
Reservations ETIHAD - Is surname change possible? ballysandhu Etihad Airways Complaints 2 Nov 23, 2011 8:31 AM