Reservations
COMPLAINT: surname change

Old Jan 12, 2016, 3:55 AM

Hello,
Friends and I booked a non-refundable ticket from Nashville TN to Bangkok on Etihad Airlines on December 22nd through an online agency tripmasters.com (travel dates Feb 4-Feb 17.)

While booking, an error was made with my surname It was made in my maiden last name, not my married last name. I contacted Tripmasters almost a week and a half ago. I was told today that there was simply nothing that I could either cancel with no refund and rebook OR call the airline direct. I've been calling Etihad all day, only to be told each and every time there is nothing that can be done. The last time I called I was rudely told that my account reflected the number of times I had already called and that the answer would not change so perhaps I shouldn't call anymore!

After reading similar posts I was hopeful that someone could help, I realize the error was of my own doing but I can't imagine I am the only one to make this mistake (thanks to this forum I know I'm not!)

Help!

Liz
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
sur name change