COMPLAINT: United customer service and call center sucks

Old May 4, 2012, 4:25 PM
AugustRose AugustRose is offline

Join Date: May 2012

After being on hold for an hour and 23 minutes, I finally get a rep. (This is after attempting for over 20 minutes to get my answer through the voice recognition system that doesn't recognize voice well and online "Alex" who is just an avitar that can't do anything.) So finally the bad on hold music ends. My rep's accent is so thick, I have to have him repeat himself several times.

My problem was that my husband and I booked the same flights, but on separate accounts. Mine got changed but his did not. So I called to get back on the same flight as my husband. Had to pay $29 even though it was the airline that made the change to my flight in the first place. I gave up arguing and paid the $29. I'll avoid booking on UA again.

Customer Service Call center personnel uninformed darke United Airlines Complaints 7 Nov 8, 2011 9:19 AM
Customer Service I can't call Customer Service, I have to email???? alex American Airlines Complaints 2 May 6, 2008 8:53 AM
Baggage Problems Lost Baggage 2 weeks ago. Customer service sucks nomoredelta Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Aug 20, 2007 6:51 PM