Old Aug 1, 2011, 7:06 AM
yaqxsw yaqxsw is offline

Join Date: Aug 2011
Default Singapore Airlines SQ235, SQ236, SQ26

I am really dissapointed with Singapore Airlines. I booked my flights from Frankfurt to Brisbane with Singapore Airlines via internet purposely because they are members of StarAlliance and I wanted to collect miles.

What I've learned is that I should have read the small print because all these flights did not earn me one single mile. Obviousely, it was the wrong booking class. My friends in Singapore: Is this really necessary? You really lost my sympathy.

Singapore Airlines regularly fail to register miles flown on partner airlines Shahidul alam Singapore Airlines Complaints 3 Aug 10, 2011 12:31 PM
Singapore Airlines - Disappointment Joe Traigle Singapore Airlines Complaints 0 May 25, 2010 4:11 PM
Singapore Airlines - fraud puerrtto Singapore Airlines Complaints 16 Aug 17, 2009 10:19 PM
Singapore airlines, don't book a ticket without reading Barbara Day Singapore Airlines Complaints 7 Jul 28, 2009 10:52 PM
Singapore Airlines - the best mars6423 Singapore Airlines Complaints 7 Apr 2, 2009 11:23 PM