Old Aug 2, 2013, 8:41 AM
ssu11321 ssu11321 is offline

Join Date: Dec 2011
Default I am done with this airline!

I am not even sure where to start. Why would I pay hundreds of dollars to be treated like crap???? Long lines at customer service desk to rebook late flights, desk agents screaming at you that to shut up and get in line if you try to even find out if where you should go for help, I was on a hotel bus with 8 SWA flight attendants and had a flight attendant tell me they don't care if they lose their business customers as they can make it up with families flying. She was saying how stupid some flyers are that it takes them forever to find a seat. Guess not everyone knows how to do the "pig call" (cattle call is even too good of a word for this process)
Guess they think families are stupider than business travelers and don't care if the are treated like crap.
Even had a flight attendant make me put my breakast in an overhead bin this week!

Too bad they are ruining a great airline - Airtran - where they know how to treat people like humans instead of pig! as for me my twice a week flights will be staying only with Airtran or Delta.
Old Aug 2, 2013, 1:08 PM

EErrrr....doesn't SWA own Airtran?
Old Aug 2, 2013, 7:03 PM
Burgers Burgers is offline

Join Date: May 2013

You fly twice a week and you didn't know AirTran is going the way of the Dodo?
Its all going to be Southwest in a few months.
Old Aug 3, 2013, 3:50 PM
ssu11321 ssu11321 is offline

Join Date: Dec 2011
Default swa sucks

duh of course I know that! I will stick with Airtran until SWA ruins them totally then am moving to Delta.
Old Aug 3, 2013, 5:56 PM
Burgers Burgers is offline

Join Date: May 2013

Well, "duh" If you flew twice a week you'd easily qualify for Gold status on Delta on segments alone. Free upgrades, better treatment during IRROPs, etc
Old Aug 5, 2013, 9:17 AM