Old Feb 20, 2016, 7:34 PM
Amr Amr is offline

Join Date: Aug 2015
Default Boarding Denial

I had a flight 3 months ago from Amman to Chicago and i was denied boarding because of Immigration problems .. i contacted US Homeland Security and they gave me a redress number to use it when i book again ..
is my problem solved ?
Old Feb 28, 2016, 5:37 PM
A320FAN A320FAN is offline

Join Date: Jan 2011

Originally Posted by Amr View Post
is my problem solved ?
It depends on what exactly the issues were. You may need to use your middle name when you book your tickets if it is a name issue. The US Redress address works leaving the US or traveling to/from or with in the USA. However if you require a stop and change of planes/airlines then you are on your own

Check-in / Boarding Boarding denial Amr Lufthansa Complaints 3 Aug 24, 2015 6:03 PM
Reservations Business Class ticket refund after visa denial lebaroude Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Jun 5, 2012 5:48 PM
Customer Service Denial To Board Plane slugger2011 Customer Service 1 Mar 23, 2011 6:20 PM