COMPLAINT: No money, no voucher. Ripped off!

Old Jan 28, 2016, 5:31 PM
Libbett Libbett is offline

Join Date: Jan 2016

I bought my brother in law a 50 voucher through the Ryanair website on the 16/12/15. It didn't arrive, so I contacted them before Christmas, and the customer service people said that it had been sent to the email address provided. I asked them to check that it was correct, that I hadn't misspelled, and they said they couldn't. Then, when pressed, they said they had checked it and it was correct. Nothing happened. Contacted them again. They said rest assured it will arrive within 48 hours. Nothing. Contacted them again after Christmas, they denied having had any contact with me about it before and all but called me a liar. I sent them evidence of the conversations. They continued to say I hadn't been in touch with them, but they would check and re-send. Still nothing. Asked them for a refund. They said vouchers are non refundable. They have 50 of my money and I have nothing. Now they have stopped responding to my emails. Is this just one massive rip off??? Any advice greatly appreciated!

Old May 25, 2016, 3:56 PM
mattcutts mattcutts is offline

Join Date: May 2016

Posting this as it seems relevant. There is a class action to get lots of different types of unfair Ryanair fees refunded, check it out here: http://sue.casehub.com/2WNqOB9

ripoff, ryanair, voucher

Reservations How do you redeem a voucher from AA? Shrubbery American Airlines Complaints 0 Apr 30, 2014 10:01 PM
Customer Service Problem with voucher--is this normal? Rachael84 Delta Air Lines Complaints 10 Jan 30, 2013 11:24 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked funny voucher BarbaraUSA United Airlines Complaints 2 Feb 29, 2012 2:16 AM
Reservations FREE Voucher Michael Ballsmith JetBlue Airways Complaints 7 Sep 15, 2010 1:12 AM
Check-in / Boarding Trying to use a voucher asanagirl Check-in / Boarding 8 Jul 6, 2009 4:05 PM