Other Airline Complaints If we receive 10 complaints about an airline, we will create a specific section for it above.

Old Sep 3, 2018, 10:48 PM
CHITTARANJAN CHITTARANJAN is offline

Join Date: Sep 2018
Default SAS bad service on luggage

I was traveling from USA to Arlanda (Stockholm) with a combination of United and SAS on 8/24 and 8/25. United operated perfectly fine and reached London early. While tracking the luggage, I noticed, it was delivered at 5:28 AM. There was a SAS flight to Stockholm at 6:40 AM and since I had a luggage, I had to take the originally scheduled flight at 10:35 AM (SK526). I had nearly 5 hours wait time. The plane was quite full. One person did not board and the baggage handlers (Swissport Group) removed that person's luggage. However, mine did not make to Stockholm in the original flight despite having 5 hours connect time. I made a complaint upon arrival. They said the luggage is still at London. They could not get the luggage that night despite there was a night flight. I had to wait for the next day which it came to the airport 24 hours late in the same flight I took (SK 526) leaving London at 10:35 and reaching Arlanda at at 2:05 PM. They said it will be picked up by their delivery group about 6:00 PM and then they will bring to the hotel. I told them to hold and went to the airport and picked by myself. I was out of clothing for a day! They gave a little bag with a T-shirt (oversize for me) and some shaving/dental kit. Terrible service. The airline baggage office is open for short time over the weekends. There was no compensation!

Last edited by CHITTARANJAN; Sep 3, 2018 at 10:52 PM.
Tags...
bad service, long connection time, lost baggag

Baggage Problems Delayed Flight, Lost Luggage, Ignored by Customer Service Out $$$$ dteijido American Airlines Complaints 1 Mar 21, 2017 9:28 AM
Baggage Problems BA poor lost luggage customer service dtwong1 British Airways Complaints 0 Jan 9, 2014 10:58 PM
Baggage Problems Aegean Airlines - Never again!! Lost luggage - no customer service!! eirini Air Canada Complaints 0 Aug 6, 2013 7:06 AM
Customer Service Lost Luggage and Poor Service ! sat4jon Air France Complaints 11 Dec 31, 2009 9:46 AM
Customer Service Lost luggage-horrible customer service! tbotzon American Airlines Complaints 0 Aug 16, 2007 11:00 PM