Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: SAS bad service on luggage

Old Sep 3, 2018, 10:48 PM

I was traveling from USA to Arlanda (Stockholm) with a combination of United and SAS on 8/24 and 8/25. United operated perfectly fine and reached London early. While tracking the luggage, I noticed, it was delivered at 5:28 AM. There was a SAS flight to Stockholm at 6:40 AM and since I had a luggage, I had to take the originally scheduled flight at 10:35 AM (SK526). I had nearly 5 hours wait time. The plane was quite full. One person did not board and the baggage handlers (Swissport Group) removed that person's luggage. However, mine did not make to Stockholm in the original flight despite having 5 hours connect time. I made a complaint upon arrival. They said the luggage is still at London. They could not get the luggage that night despite there was a night flight. I had to wait for the next day which it came to the airport 24 hours late in the same flight I took (SK 526) leaving London at 10:35 and reaching Arlanda at at 2:05 PM. They said it will be picked up by their delivery group about 6:00 PM and then they will bring to the hotel. I told them to hold and went to the airport and picked by myself. I was out of clothing for a day! They gave a little bag with a T-shirt (oversize for me) and some shaving/dental kit. Terrible service. The airline baggage office is open for short time over the weekends. There was no compensation!

Last edited by CHITTARANJAN; Sep 3, 2018 at 10:52 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
bad service, long connection time, lost baggag