COMPLAINT: Lost Bag and Worst SERVICE..

Old Aug 18, 2013, 6:41 AM
Umair Umair is offline

Join Date: Aug 2013

This Service is the worst of all airlines after they lost my mom 2 bags. The lost/found Dept who I called over the phone are so rude. They do not know how to talk to customers. They have hired 5 dollar an hour people with NO DEGREE. I have called so many times over the phone but they kept telling me to call back in the evening or the next day to see the status. Now its been over 7 days and i have not received any phone calls. I have also email the cooperate office TWICE and there isnt a reply to my email as well or even a phone call. The bags are important to me, due to my wedding cloths and my fiance's gifts. I even went to the airport to see if the bags are there, The lady at the counter of ohare airport told me she will call me after she calls NY and find the status even if they cant locate my bags, but there wasn't any call that evening from her. These people are crooks and do not care. Im thinking about taking them to court but im not sure where to start. Im going to see a lawyer this week and see what he/she says. If anyone has any suggestion to what else i can do, you can email me at [email protected].

Old Aug 18, 2013, 11:01 PM

Airlines are terrible at handling things when they go wrong. You will be lied to repeatedly and the most common is that "I will call you/Someone will call you" lie. They are indeed crooks. You have to be a persistent pest to get anything out if them. Not sure About your expectation that people in customer services should all have a degree... Especially in Delta. Consider yourself lucky if they graduated high school.

Customer Service worst service ever in US mikew409 United Airlines Complaints 0 Aug 25, 2012 10:29 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Worst service ever. ElNe American Airlines Complaints 0 Dec 18, 2011 5:39 PM
Customer Service worst customer service ever!!! mrs.doublea Customer Service 63 Oct 15, 2009 5:33 PM