Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Lost flight transfer (Etihad's fault) and had to sleep at the airport

Old Feb 10, 2014, 4:53 PM

The problem started when the flight from Delhi to Abu Dabhi delayed in 1 hour. I understand someone was not feeling well but 1 hour??? I would say if someone is not feeling well then after 15 minutes a better procedure should be done.

Anyway, obviously we lost our connection to Sao Paulo when we reached the airport (again, why not waiting for us for 15 minutes? Just check the guest list and you would know we were in transit).

We got a airport hotel reservation (for just 12h) and a few meal vouchers (only good thing).

Now we had to leave the airport hotel, we are sitting down and waiting to see a new vacant room for at least 4 hours, tired, missing home, and the guy at the flight transfer counter denied taking a few duty free bags for us while we grab food and walk around a bit.

This is ridiculous and I would never expect that from Etihad.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook