In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: Pathetic business class service ey7601

Old May 27, 2014, 9:03 PM

The etihad business class flight from mumbai to abu dhabi was obe of tge worst business class flights i have ever been on it is operated by het airways i paid a total of 5000 pounds from mumbai to london and the first flight was so pathetic and terrible with broken seats stinky blankets and worst service a ciegin economy was much better than this co shared etihad flight i feel bad and cheated at their service and cold replies to my constant complains, please never fly etihad one of then worst airlines in the world.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
@etihad @worst

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off