Old Jan 2, 2017, 8:55 AM
Scott_urban2002 Scott_urban2002 is offline

Join Date: Jan 2017
Default Broken seats

While flying 25 hours London to Sydney via Dubai, both my wife and I seats were broken, my wife's seat would not recline meaning she was unable to get comfortable enough to slept or rest correctly, and my chair was unable to stay in the upright position meaning I had to hover forward not putting pressure on it every time the person behind had a meal and also on take off and landing leading to quite painful back problems throughout our holiday.
On top of what was an extremely uncomfortable journey my in flight entertainment system stopped working with about 7 hours flight time remaining.
Each issue was reported to flight staff but even with a stop in Dubai they were unable to rectify the issues.
Upon complaining to the Qantas official system they have failed to respond.
Very very poor service all round, to be avoided at all costs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Broken planes Kjmnh United Airlines Complaints 0 Mar 10, 2016 8:37 PM
In-flight Issue Broken Headrest bgallop Lufthansa Complaints 0 Feb 13, 2016 3:20 PM
In-flight Issue gross bathrooms and broken seats gatorclm Delta Air Lines Complaints 6 Jun 12, 2011 6:38 PM
Customer Service Broken Promise Robertk Delta Air Lines Complaints 16 Aug 2, 2010 10:15 PM
easyJet and my broken arm rehodnett easyJet Complaints 2 Apr 28, 2010 6:30 PM