Old Jan 27, 2017, 3:18 PM
Kinika Kinika is offline

Join Date: Jan 2017
Default Charged twice for same ticket

I booked a flight with BA from london Heathrow to Philadelphia to travel on the 17th January 2017 and return on 20th January 2017 the price was 1288£ BA collected a payment of 1288£ on the 14th January 2017 from my debit card and then charged my debit card a second time on the 19th January 2017 for 1288£ collecting the money twice over drawing my and leaving me stranded in Philadelphia with no money.
Posted via Mobile Device

Customer Service Ticket without a ticket number. Cancel and you lose your money. MikeT29 Lufthansa Complaints 2 May 10, 2013 2:35 PM
Reservations Charged twice! Timmyb63 Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Mar 11, 2013 2:07 PM
Customer Service Paid for ticket, have confirmation #, Delta refused to give me my ticket! jenb Delta Air Lines Complaints 3 Jun 29, 2011 6:14 PM
Customer Service CO forget to link Ticket to PNR - Had to buy new ticket shashank Customer Service 8 Dec 8, 2010 5:35 PM