COMPLAINT: No hotel facility for long layovers & rude staff on Airport

Old Jun 28, 2019, 1:30 AM
Muhammad Muhammad is offline

Join Date: Jun 2019

I am travelling from Stockholm. I booked ticket online and there was only this option for this date which i could book because the other flight was full. I booked it and it has 18 hours layover in Abu Dhabi. Now when i have arrived here staff on transfer desk has said that we had two flights, why didn't you book other flight. She really meant i delibrately ignored that one and booked this one just to take layover. Such a shame really.

I haven't slept for more than 40 hours now and still sitting & counting hours for my flight. This is my first travelling with Etihad and worst experience. The humiliation i have got here is disgrace. If there was some other flight nd i wasn't eligible for the hotel then this should have been mentioned already while booking. This is betrayal.

And then the staff member said we have other flight going in some hours. I asked her to then accomodate me in that and she said you have to pay extra.

Not only this i have met a girl and she has told me that when she insisted on getting the hotel, some staff person asked her to leave the lounge (althought she had her boarding card for next flight). This is insane behaviour. They are really humiliating customers. I don't know what to say but this is the worst experience ever.

Singapore Airlines - Rude & Disrespectful Checkin staff from London Heathrow Airport. serene Singapore Airlines Complaints 0 Nov 4, 2010 3:43 PM
Suggestion Rude, mean staff at JFK tomchgo Delta Air Lines Complaints 3 Aug 28, 2009 12:31 AM
Check-in / Boarding Very rude check-in staff at Calgary Airport HKLau Air Canada Complaints 1 Aug 29, 2008 8:33 PM