Reservations
COMPLAINT: Lufthansa - Default Fare Class

Old Mar 12, 2011, 12:23 PM

Beware of the default fare class choice by Lufthansa.

I recently flew on Lufthansa using my US Air frequent flier account as a Star Alliance partner. I booked the trip on the Lufthansa web site. Bought what I thought was a full fare ticket. The Lufthansa site automatically chooses the fare class, with notice or prompting. Turns out the default fare class assigned to the 18,000 mile trip was a fare class that accrues no mileage credit at all. Zero credit! I sent two requests to Lufthansa with out a reply. US Air queried them and got no response either.

Their default selection of fare class is a major rip off.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules