COMPLAINT: How to really annoy customers

Old Jul 3, 2014, 9:01 AM
myarnold myarnold is offline

Join Date: Jul 2014

Hi everyone. I planned (and bought tickets for) a trip from Aberdeen (UK) to Buenos Aires (argentina) with Lufthansa. The tickets were bought in April, the trip is in October. We chose Lufthansa because they were the only airline that would offer flights with extremely long connections and we are flying with a 7 year old. Some weeks ago I received an e-mail that Lufthansa, after having confirmed my booking, have decided that as form the date of my confirmed return flight from FRA to ABZ have decided, unillateraly and without any explanation, to change the time of the flight, from early afternoon to 21:10. So now I have a 10 hour wait at the airport (which I was trying to avoid by booking this flight), I don't get home until nearly midnight (which I was trying to avoid booking this flight) and I will have to send a 7 year old to school the next day that has had a long flight, long airport wait and short sleep (which I was trying to avoid booking this flight). So all the problems I thought this service was solving for me have now been imposed on me by Lufthansa. The answer I got was to either cut my holiday short by 2 days or cancel the flights and get a refund. I have rejected both options and still waiting for an answer after nearly 2 weeks. I am disgusted. By the way, their first response starting by them acknowldging that I should be (quote) "able to rely on the confirmed time of my booking" (end quote). So on top of everything they mock me! Have even e-mailed the CEO. HORRIBLE SERVICE!

Customer Service Why help customers when you can offend them? Yarad Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Oct 25, 2013 1:06 AM
Customer Service Air france/no empathy for customers [email protected] Air France Complaints 0 Oct 12, 2013 12:52 PM
Suggestion Customers keep you flying!!! rosegb2003 How can US Airways improve? 4 Mar 25, 2013 2:16 AM
Suggestion Realise that you need customers! bobo44 How can Continental improve? 0 Apr 3, 2010 12:05 PM
Suggestion treat customers better Skamom How can US Airways improve? 0 Aug 12, 2008 3:17 PM