COMPLAINT: Stroller brocken by Lufthansa staff

Old Dec 29, 2015, 6:24 PM
nikhil_mamania nikhil_mamania is offline

Join Date: Dec 2015

I would like to complaint about the mishandled of stroller by Lufthansa staff in the flight LH 471 from Toronto to Frankfurt on 29th Nov 2015. I noticed that front right wheel and rear right break of the stroller were broken completely when I went to collect the stroller upon landing of flight at Frankfurt airport. This stroller was not in position to use anymore and I was left out with no option to carry my daughter along with 1 piece of hand luggage & broken stroller. It had created lots of physical stress for me and my daughter has to suffer for the remaining time of the journey till we reach home. She is just a 2 years old and she has to stay without stroller for 5 hours before we catch connecting flight to Mumbai from same Frankfurt airport. we continued to suffer because stroller could not be used upon landing in Mumbai where we had to wait for 90 minutes before we cleared the long immigration queue.

I had informed the Lufthansa staff on Frankfurt airport to help but he said that he can only put a note on the system saying that broken stroller was reported to him. Additionally he has also written the note along with his name on the back of my boarding pass as a proof that stroller was mishandled by Lufthansa staff. I have attached the photo copy of it as an evidence.

I would like to inform you that I bought the stroller not long ago for CAD 240 & I hope you will value your customer and financial, mental & physical harassment happen during our journey on Lufthansa flight.

I have attached below evidence so that you can reimburse the same as soon as possible.

It has been 4 weeks now and I have not received any update or feedback from Lufthansa staff.

Kindly note File Reference Number: BOMLH23797 & Feedback ID 30232916.
Attached Images:

stroller brock lufthansa

Baggage Problems Stroller brocken by Lufthansa staff nikhil_mamania Lufthansa Complaints 0 Dec 29, 2015 6:21 PM
Baggage Problems Lufthansa staff stole 170 Euro's ($300) from me mdanielson Lufthansa Complaints 0 Jul 16, 2014 9:09 PM
Luggage brocken - Air Berlin ignores CRISGAB Air Berlin Complaints 0 Mar 12, 2012 10:57 AM
Check-in / Boarding Incompetent Check-in Lufthansa Staff at New Delhi airport. schwdhry Lufthansa Complaints 0 Dec 9, 2011 5:25 PM
Customer Service Lufthansa Staff attitude at Frankfurt Airport heag Lufthansa Complaints 0 Nov 22, 2011 8:10 AM