View Poll Results: Did Ethihad pay your refund for damaged bag
yes 0 0%
no 1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Ethihad haven't refunded for my torn / damaged bag

Old Sep 9, 2017, 5:06 PM

My parents traveled last month on Ethihad ( Flight no# EY102 & EY256 )in Business class from New York to Kolkata, India. Their luggage (4 pieces) was delayed. It was delivered after two days. One bag was damaged and torn. We complained and they asked for 21 calendar days to respond.

It has been more than a month now and we still haven't received any refund. After continuous follow up, two days ago one of the staff went at my parents place in Kolkata with "repaired" bag & Patch repair had cloth color mismatch, stitching too loose in some places and too tight in other places, ugly crease/folds in the repaired/replaced cloth, and the repaired ribs had no matching color & used cheap cover material giving overall shabby look.

My parents are 70+. All I wanted was for them to have a safe and comfortable trip. If this is how Etihad treats business class passengers, I hate to think what their customer service is for Economy (which is how we usually travel)

After this horrible experience, I have emailed and messaged them but no reply so far. I just want a refund for my damaged bag. Is it too much to ask ?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook