Reservations
COMPLAINT: Won't allow any change to flight!!!!

Old May 3, 2016, 4:15 PM
i5wade i5wade is offline

Join Date: May 2016

Just disgusted with Lufthansa!!!!!

So I've travelled a lot(90 countries) and been on many airlines and had varying degrees of customer service but for the most part it's been relatively fine minus a few encounters. I just booked a flight a couple of days ago with Lufthansa and had a sudden change in plans so I needed to change a flight out of Beijing by a couple of days.Not a big deal normally as I've done this many times before either for free or I've paid a fee. Well Lufthansa takes it to a new limit. A straight up NO! Even though there is a ton of room on the flights that I would like to change my itinerary too and I said I would pay a fee they just refused to help in any manner. I was completely taken back by this outrageous policy. She said I had a special ticket or deal????? Well the price seemed decent but it didn't feel overly special. I just can't get my head around it, a customer service that no longer services. How are we allowing these airlines to get away with this. It's a new low. Please tell me if I'm over reacting.

Old May 3, 2016, 7:28 PM
A320FAN A320FAN is offline

Join Date: Jan 2011

Originally Posted by i5wade View Post
Just disgusted with Lufthansa!!!!!

Whom did you buy your ticket from if it from a travel agency online or a physical establishment, your ticket maybe what is considered a "Bulk Ticket"
meaning you still get a cheap deal, but you are restricted to those dates, times and routings with absolutely no changes permitted. the agent was looking at your PNR to see what type of ticket, and since the BT might be what is causing the issue, they will not touch the ticket unless a flight cancels.

Customer Service Flight Change Frustrated Flier British Airways Complaints 0 Nov 13, 2015 4:17 PM
Reservations Zero warning of flight change AND seat change AND loss of premium seat without refund ABrown Reservations 2 Feb 19, 2012 4:08 PM
Flight change due to illness - AA carolv American Airlines Complaints 0 Jan 6, 2012 9:47 PM
Customer Service Change Flight Fee MDTraveler JetBlue Airways Complaints 4 Feb 28, 2011 12:47 AM
Reservations A change in flight but no refund donnafholzer United Airlines Complaints 1 Jul 28, 2009 5:24 AM