COMPLAINT: Never use Lufthansa for flight from Brussels to Germany

Old Jul 29, 2017, 3:32 PM
sara110 sara110 is offline

Join Date: Jul 2017

The story started recently on 23.June.2017 where I had to fly from Brussels to Munich around 8:10 PM (LH2293). I was at the airport 2 hours before of my flight and I saw a lot of delay for other Lufthansa flights. I waited until 30 minutes before boarding time of my flight. Suddenly I saw the announcement board that announcing delaying of this flight as well for around 20 minutes. Since I had to take a train, I went to the gate of flight number LH2291 to Munich (it was also delaying for around 1 hour) so that when possible they book me to this flight. The agent there refused and said the priority is with people who have connecting flights but they do not care whether or not they have connecting trains!!
so my attempt was not successful. I was hopping that my flight just delay for 20 minutes. But I was wrong, the agent at gate at first announced the pilot asked for fuel and later on he said there is technical problem... but nobody knew which one is real. we were all waiting and very tired. one hour passed but nothing happened and we did not know what to do... we were just in front of the gate with no plan.... Finally after 2 hours the agent announced the boarding and we started boarding to the plane. But it was not the whole story. The plane could not fly for at least 10 minutes.
Then finally flied but.... we thought everything ended...
in Munich we landed but the pilot announced that the airport is not ready for us and we have to wait in the plane until they make all the things available!! so we were around 20 minutes also in plane sitting ... I had no hope and I thought what can be done now... so finally they opened the door and we could leave the plane... it was quite a nightmare flight. I was in Munich around 00:00 ... I guess if I have not used facebook as a means to announce the problem with this flight on Lufthansa page, even, we had more delay than I have mentioned here.
After this problem I contacted the customer service and asked for reimbursement for such long delay. but they only oppologized and said we cannot reimburse since you have already used the ticket!! we could rebook you... however their agent also refused to rebook to the previous flight... so at the end I repeated my request but they ignored that message and never has answered faxes and emails sent to them! I also told them that I will share my experience with everyone so that others use Lufthansa for Brussels with Caution but no answer! As I mentioned they had never tried to address this problem and they just keep silent!! The passengers of this flight or any other flight from Brussels, send me private message to arrange a lawsuit against Lufthansa as they do not want to take care of this case and similar cases!

flight delayed, lufthansa sucks

Check-in / Boarding Denied Boarding at Germany! rentnerlike Air Berlin Complaints 0 Aug 10, 2016 6:10 AM
Customer Service Brussels airlines flight change, no notification and no response to enquiries Albatros Other Airline Complaints 0 Feb 13, 2016 8:37 PM
Brussels Airlines vaxguy Other Airline Complaints 2 Oct 5, 2011 5:31 PM
In-flight Issue Reference dl flight 125 from Brussels to Atlanta snramsey1 Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Sep 8, 2007 8:05 PM