COMPLAINT: Gate attendant Couldnít Care Less

Old May 25, 2018, 11:10 PM
Bigcrciii Bigcrciii is offline

Join Date: May 2018

I attempted to put my son on standby to be on our flight, instead of a later one. We went to the gate but the attendant didnít seem interested in doing anything to formally take his name, even though we asked to have him put on the standby list. There was an empty seat near us, which we asked the gate agent about, when she came on the plane, but were told she couldnít do anything because his name wasnít on the list. No apology, no accountability, just the attitude of I canít do anything and itís not my fault. After 21 years in the US Airways/American frequent flyer program, for business and personal flights, both domestic and international, I am switching airlines. No more travel money for my family and me to American. I have seen too many rude customer service situations from American staff to want to continue to give them my business. Shameful lack of company empathy and professionalism.
Posted via Mobile Device

Customer Service I couldn't believe it could be this bad [email protected] Air Canada Complaints 0 Mar 4, 2017 3:51 PM
Jet Blue cancels Bermuda flight...couldn't get fuel! JohnM2001 JetBlue Airways Complaints 0 Jun 10, 2014 4:04 AM
Reservations Couldn't Cancel reservation mshodges25 Delta Air Lines Complaints 2 Dec 27, 2011 7:38 AM
Check-in / Boarding Nazi gate attendant Wes Christensen Alaska Air / Horizon Air Complaints 5 Jul 8, 2011 10:27 PM
Baggage Problems couldn't tell me where luggage was! simpsolm Baggage Problems 2 Mar 18, 2011 3:00 PM