Other Airline Complaints If we receive 10 complaints about an airline, we will create a specific section for it above.

Old Mar 8, 2018, 11:57 AM
Limth Limth is offline

Join Date: Mar 2018
Angry Scoot change my premium seat without notification

I booked a ticket in advance and purchased premium seat at selected designation onboard the flight.

1 week before the flight, Scoot do a changed of aircraft and as a result seats layout has been changed, but base on seats designation of my booking, the same seats are only a change seat number.

Instead of taking care of those already with booking and seats designation, the airline release all the seats to public purchase and my designated seats are purchased by other passengers and the airline, allocate other premium seats at other designation.

I do make a claim to state court, but without fruitful due to their Condition of Carriage, I therefore see that they can actually use the Condition of Carriage as some sort of protection and exploit existing booking.
Tags...
bad service

Frequent Flyer Program Unable to redeem SG miles for creating scoot vouchers and False allegations on Scoot parag Singapore Airlines Complaints 0 Oct 29, 2017 8:14 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Scoot TZ 215: Forced to pay extra $880 because of scoot retiming! danerain Other Airline Complaints 0 Mar 12, 2017 4:22 AM
Reservations Zero warning of flight change AND seat change AND loss of premium seat without refund ABrown Reservations 2 Feb 19, 2012 4:08 PM
Customer Service Gate Change without notification gunder999 Customer Service 9 Jun 27, 2009 2:24 PM
Reservations Premium seat assignments noclot Delta Air Lines Complaints 4 Oct 12, 2008 5:41 PM