COMPLAINT: Very unhelpful staff

Old Apr 26, 2007, 12:03 PM
janice67 janice67 is offline

Join Date: Apr 2007

I have flown Northwest twice and have had bad experiences both times. Never again. Once they changed the departure gate and did not announce it. I missed my flight. The woman at the original departure gate was most rude. The lady at the service desk was helpful, but could do nothing to get me on the plane although the plane was still at the loading gate and had just posted the closed gate sign as I ran up to it. The other flight I took I asked two men stewards if they could help me get my small carryon bag into the overhead compartment. I am 67 years old and have a damaged rotator cuff in my shoulder. They looked at me and one said "that doesn't look heavy, you can do it>" They were just standing talking. They proceeded to call all the elderly ladies "sweetie" and "honey" which I find demeaning. I thought stewards were on a plane to assist passengers. Northworst is a fit name for this airline!

Customer Service AA Staff rude and unhelpful to minor traveling alone. annette.white American Airlines Complaints 2 Oct 12, 2014 3:20 PM