Old Aug 8, 2022, 8:46 PM
zomorodi zomorodi is offline

Join Date: Aug 2022
Thumbs down Cancellation not refunded

I bought two flight tickets about 7 months ago from Qatar Airways website and then I wanted to change our flight time and departure city. But since it was impossible to change the city of the origin, so I had to cancel our first flight and book another flight. But it was very very important for me that I don't lose money for this cancellation (I read in the website that cancellation will be refunded almost fully without mentioning the time, so I thought it will be done immediately).
I cancelled our flight, but nothing has been refunded so far.
Now, until now I email 16 times, chatted four times and even called the Poland center and every time I hear the same answer which is: We apologize for your inconvenience and we get back to you in 24/ 48 hr. But no one gets back to me in this regard until I contact them again and ask again and get the same response. It is clearly unacceptable and unfair that customers cannot get a clear response and a guarantee about their refund in Qatar airways.

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Bumped Out of First Class & Not Refunded! harrykhi United Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 19, 2017 1:07 AM
Air Asia has not refunded our money Peripatus Other Airline Complaints 2 Oct 15, 2013 2:18 PM
LAN - Employee cancled my ticket which is not refunded dongkri Other Airline Complaints 0 Jul 19, 2013 1:51 AM
Reservations Refunded ticket money expiry Catharielee American Airlines Complaints 0 Jun 4, 2013 8:49 PM
Frequent Flyer Program Membership debit will not be refunded jmjacobs48 Spirit Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 25, 2011 8:49 PM