Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 27, 2012, 10:21 PM
FirstTimeFlyer FirstTimeFlyer is offline

Join Date: Sep 2012
Default lost luggage

I have not flown in 23 years. I called Delta to find out the regulations since I had my 83 year old dad with me and I wanted to make this short trip to our family reunion as simple as possible. I packed EVERYTHING in a small suitcase planning to take it on board.Put a giant snap on personal tag with my name and address and phone.
EVERYTHING went wrong. 1)computers down @ airport 2) forced to check in my suitcase and dads walker 3) flight late so missed connecting flight 4) walker made it to destination,my suitcase did not. Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks and everybody has a different story as to where my luggage might be. Today I receive a call after I file an itemized bill and was told I could not be reimbursed for all of my jewelry nor my expensive camera Nobody will transfer me to managment to make a formal complaint, I am told I cannot go any higher and today I was told this was my last verbal call from them to me.Is there anything else I can do?

Baggage Problems lost luggage tamsie irvan Southwest Airlines Complaints 4 Jan 20, 2016 9:05 PM
Baggage Problems Lost Luggage Upset traveler American Airlines Complaints 1 Jan 26, 2012 8:12 AM
Baggage Problems Lost Luggage axn786 Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Oct 30, 2009 6:36 PM
Baggage Problems Lost Luggage Julia2 Spirit Airlines Complaints 0 Dec 23, 2008 6:19 PM
Customer Service Lost luggage pfox American Airlines Complaints 0 May 17, 2007 1:11 PM