Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked

Were you on a flight that was delayed, canceled, or overbooked?

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
Cancelled Flights

Old Sep 25, 2014, 9:00 PM

Today I had a flight leaving SCE to PHL and then to Boston. I had a message stating that my flight from SCE is cancelled. The reason was, the most convenient one - weather and air traffic control delay. I called US Airways and the rep told me that there are no flights available to leave tomorrow. She added that, US Air will not re-book me or help me to get booked through another airlines. Added to this, the rep asks me whether I can go to another city ... what a joke at my expense. May be she was thinking of moving my meeting to that city from Boston!!
I always felt US Airways never cared for its customers. This time I had the proof. If I am given an option, I will always choose United, which booked me on other airlines when I had similar cancellations.

I only hope that US Airways refunds my money!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Sep 29, 2014, 11:35 PM

I think United Airlines has merged with Us Airways and I do not like US Airways because I had a very bad experience with them concerning my carry on luggage.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook