Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked

Were you on a flight that was delayed, canceled, or overbooked?

Cancelled Flights

Old Sep 25, 2014, 9:00 PM
skumara skumara is offline

Join Date: Sep 2014

Today I had a flight leaving SCE to PHL and then to Boston. I had a message stating that my flight from SCE is cancelled. The reason was, the most convenient one - weather and air traffic control delay. I called US Airways and the rep told me that there are no flights available to leave tomorrow. She added that, US Air will not re-book me or help me to get booked through another airlines. Added to this, the rep asks me whether I can go to another city ... what a joke at my expense. May be she was thinking of moving my meeting to that city from Boston!!
I always felt US Airways never cared for its customers. This time I had the proof. If I am given an option, I will always choose United, which booked me on other airlines when I had similar cancellations.

I only hope that US Airways refunds my money!!

Old Sep 29, 2014, 11:35 PM
airwrong90 airwrong90 is offline

Join Date: Sep 2014

I think United Airlines has merged with Us Airways and I do not like US Airways because I had a very bad experience with them concerning my carry on luggage.

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked AA Cancelled our Flights, Their Response: Flight Doesn't Exist AmericanAirIsFullOfCrap American Airlines Complaints 5 Jan 5, 2014 4:57 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked LGW to MAN I got 400 from BA for cancelled flights andpigscanfly British Airways Complaints 0 Nov 26, 2012 11:53 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Delta cancelled both connecting flights jim520 Delta Air Lines Complaints 2 Sep 21, 2011 11:27 AM
Air India - Cancelled/Delayed/Redirected Flights dharms112 Air India Complaints 0 Sep 17, 2008 7:17 PM
$200 rebooking fee, cancelled flights, damaged luggage Tony2007 AAdvantage Complaints 0 Feb 12, 2007 12:32 AM