Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Were you on a flight that was delayed, canceled, or overbooked?

Tools...

Old Sep 28, 2007, 9:26 PM

Default Policy for missed connections

Does the airline have a stated policy for missed connections when it is due to equipment and not weather? Arrived at 10 pm in Houston, Continental hub, and found all agents were gone. Only employees were in baggage claim and were either rude, annoyed or useless. The person at the toll free customer care number told me to go to baggage claim. The airline stranded me and gave me no assistance. What is an uncomfortable night in an airport worth?
Old Oct 7, 2007, 3:52 PM

Default re: policy for missed connection

They do have a policy if its mechanical. You should have been given a hotel for the night at least (it's in their contract of carriage), baggage should have been able to do that for you, so you might wanna call continental on that. I don't know if they will compensate you further, but u should definitely file a complaint.

More options...