COMPLAINT: Spirit Airlines Fixed My Problem!

Old Jun 3, 2011, 2:49 PM
J from Naples J from Naples is offline

Join Date: Jun 2011

I just want to say that over the years I have had a number of bad experiences with Airlines. I have also been vocal about them. Over the last 2 weeks, I just had a great and positive experience -- so, to be fair and balanced, I should mention this, too -- right??

To summarize, I had a complex issue/problem with Spirit Airlines. While it took a bit longer to solve than I would have liked, their representative "Suzanne" was extremely patient with me and after going back and forth several times, she absolutely made it RIGHT! And she was professional throughout the process. And my wife and I will benefit from her help and generosity.

Again I complain when things are problematic. But I should also say THANK YOU when an Airline makes it right. Thank you Suzanne and Spirit Airlines!!

Old Jun 3, 2011, 4:30 PM

Airlinecompliments.com???

Reservations Spirit Airlines ebnnj2004 Spirit Airlines Complaints 5 May 29, 2012 4:36 PM
Ticket Prices Fixed/collusion? norealdeal General Discussion 10 Dec 14, 2011 6:30 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Spirit Airlines: NEVER AGAIN! Kevrab Spirit Airlines Complaints 7 Jul 19, 2009 6:01 AM
Check-in / Boarding Spirit Airlines jackie101 Spirit Airlines Complaints 2 Sep 28, 2008 4:45 PM