Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Spirit Airlines Fixed My Problem!

Old Jun 3, 2011, 2:49 PM

I just want to say that over the years I have had a number of bad experiences with Airlines. I have also been vocal about them. Over the last 2 weeks, I just had a great and positive experience -- so, to be fair and balanced, I should mention this, too -- right??

To summarize, I had a complex issue/problem with Spirit Airlines. While it took a bit longer to solve than I would have liked, their representative "Suzanne" was extremely patient with me and after going back and forth several times, she absolutely made it RIGHT! And she was professional throughout the process. And my wife and I will benefit from her help and generosity.

Again I complain when things are problematic. But I should also say THANK YOU when an Airline makes it right. Thank you Suzanne and Spirit Airlines!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Jun 3, 2011, 4:30 PM
Former Airline Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

Airlinecompliments.com???
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook