COMPLAINT: Damaged baggages

Old Jan 31, 2019, 11:34 AM
nategreen nategreen is offline

Join Date: Jan 2019

on Nov 25th I had a flight from New York to Duseldorf to Istanbul. I checked in 3 baggages. thy was the carrier from Dusseldorf to Istanbul. As you can see on the pictures. My luggages were broken and wet when I picked up from the luggage claim. I filled a complaint immediatly. A friend who works for thy told me thy staff broke luggages in purpose because they are underpaid and thy management knows all about this. There are so many incidents. I warn everybody who plans to fly with thy, your luggage is not safe with them. thy donít care and does not take any action. I still wait to get reimbursement. It has been 3 months already.
Attached Images:

thy, thy compaint, turkish airlines

Check-in / Boarding Wrong info on Baggages delivery - EY150 satheesh4321 Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Aug 12, 2017 1:21 PM
Baggage Problems Theft From Baggages Goods and Cash shahsmit7 Cathay Pacific Complaints 0 Jul 29, 2017 1:29 PM
Customer Service Damaged bag traveler1516 Qantas Complaints 0 Dec 10, 2016 4:10 PM
Baggage Problems Damaged odawn Etihad Airways Complaints 0 May 28, 2016 9:26 AM
Baggage Problems They always steal form carrion checked baggages! rdavid Baggage Problems 3 Jan 5, 2012 1:53 AM