Customer Service
COMPLAINT: thanks to spirit

Old Oct 31, 2008, 4:02 PM

Family emergency called for immediate flight to Boston from Ft lauderdale for my wife. Mother undergoing emergency surgery which has not turned out good. Had to book trip within three hours of flight and have wife as to customer service 1.5 hours ahead or wont hold seat. we made it. wifes return scheduled for Friday the 31, mother to be released to home with terminal condition on thrusday, this changed on Thrusday night by Dr. to possibly Friday. with this news got on phone with SPIRIT and was told to bad no flight change because you didnt do this 24 hours ahead. Asked to speak to mgr was told they are going to tell you the same thing. Ronald came on and told me the same thing to bad and if I had bought their travel insurance I could get a refund. Now I have to book a one way ticket for her travel home and you can bet it isnt on SPIRIT. Great customer service. I travel between 75k to 100k a year on business and you can be assured I will spread the word about this airline.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook