Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Horrible Customer Service

Old Nov 27, 2012, 6:53 AM

Here is a couple paragraphs from a letter I will be formally sending to Air Canada and CTA.

My girlfriend and I had been trying to contact and speak with a customer service representative from 11:15 PM November 26, 2012 until 1:29 AM November 27, 2012. We had been waiting on hold patiently 5 separate times and hung up on 4 times. We also asked to speak with a supervisor and were hung up on.

Our experience was absolutely atrocious. Never have we had such horrible, rude and incompetent customer service. We have flown with various airlines around the world such as Virgin Atlantic, Cathay Pacific and KLM to name a few. Today Air Canada has proven to have provided the worst customer service we have ever had.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Nov 27, 2012, 8:00 AM
Airline Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

Originally Posted by chris84 View Post
Here is a couple paragraphs from a letter I will be formally sending to Air Canada and CTA.

My girlfriend and I had been trying to contact and speak with a customer service representative from 11:15 PM November 26, 2012 until 1:29 AM November 27, 2012. We had been waiting on hold patiently 5 separate times and hung up on 4 times. We also asked to speak with a supervisor and were hung up on.

Our experience was absolutely atrocious. Never have we had such horrible, rude and incompetent customer service. We have flown with various airlines around the world such as Virgin Atlantic, Cathay Pacific and KLM to name a few. Today Air Canada has proven to have provided the worst customer service we have ever had.
Care to elaborate what your so called issues/problems were.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook