In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: Carry-on and coat damaged by Rude Flight Attendant

Old Nov 12, 2010, 2:35 AM
whodooman whodooman is offline

Join Date: Mar 2009

In boarding flight 6571 from Appleton to Detroit, another passenger was attempting to put his carry-on bag into the overhead compartment. Flight attendant Ronald Lawrence grabbed it, saying "here, let me show you how it's done", smashing my $1200 breathing machine against the side of the overhead compartment. When I attempted to intervene and offer assistance, he wadded up my leather coat and crammed it into the compartment, tearing it. In serving snacks mid-flight, he purposely bypassed me, in an obvious act of passive aggression. I fly every week, and go out of my way to be considerate to others. I occasionally witness immature, rude behavior, but that doesn't make it right - especially from a flight attendant. I feel I deserve to be treated better than this. Delta should be embarrassed to treat their customers this way. I am very upset by this, and will schedule future flights with another airline.[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Delta can kiss my ...

In-flight Issue Rude Flight Attendant doogiekd Alaska Air / Horizon Air Complaints 20 Mar 31, 2011 6:41 PM
Check-in / Boarding Flight Attendant Took my Carry-on with Meds nickaryn Southwest Airlines Complaints 3 Jul 28, 2010 11:06 PM
Check-in / Boarding Flight Attendant Took my Carry-on with Meds nickaryn Southwest Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 28, 2010 2:25 PM
Customer Service Rude flight attendant, flight CO34 IAH to LHR March 20, 2010 dslov007 Customer Service 0 Mar 21, 2010 9:02 AM
In-flight Issue Flight attendant damaged my carry-on luggage, and I saw it as it happened Browngirl Delta Air Lines Complaints 20 Dec 6, 2009 12:46 AM