In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: Carry-on and coat damaged by Rude Flight Attendant

Old Nov 12, 2010, 2:35 AM

In boarding flight 6571 from Appleton to Detroit, another passenger was attempting to put his carry-on bag into the overhead compartment. Flight attendant Ronald Lawrence grabbed it, saying "here, let me show you how it's done", smashing my $1200 breathing machine against the side of the overhead compartment. When I attempted to intervene and offer assistance, he wadded up my leather coat and crammed it into the compartment, tearing it. In serving snacks mid-flight, he purposely bypassed me, in an obvious act of passive aggression. I fly every week, and go out of my way to be considerate to others. I occasionally witness immature, rude behavior, but that doesn't make it right - especially from a flight attendant. I feel I deserve to be treated better than this. Delta should be embarrassed to treat their customers this way. I am very upset by this, and will schedule future flights with another airline.[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Delta can kiss my ...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook