Reservations
COMPLAINT: Etihad airways has cancelled my ticket without informing me !!!!

Old Jul 16, 2011, 8:20 AM

am having the worse experience ever with Etihad airways, believe it or not !!
my ticket is from Khartoum-Abudabi-London-Abudabi-Khartoum, i used the root Khrt-Abudabi stayed here (UAE)for 1 month and for some Visa issues i have to go back Khrt then come to continue my trip ,i called and made the change by phone from etihad Al-Ain center and that to use the root of Abudabi-Khrt and changing the date for London trip and they did for me and the dates were confirmed ,they ask me to go to the Etihad office to pay the fine which is 180 Drh,,at the office they told me that i cant use a root before the other and for that they already cancelled my flight to London and i have to buy a new ticket for it plus they told me that i have to contact Al ain center in Abu dabi because they are responsiable for it and while am stayin in Dubai !!, how could an airways cancel someones flight without giving them this option? and the ticket no also canceled and actually i have no ticket and no reservation !!!! i talked to the supervisor and he can't solve it ! i told them to escalate it still no solution for 3 days !!! i must leave this country by 19th of July can't stay after that because of the visa .please tell me what to do !!!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook