Old May 28, 2016, 3:09 AM
vivekkannan vivekkannan is offline

Join Date: May 2016
Angry Poor Customer service and cheating customer for money

The most pathetic airline ever! Folks, Let me advise you to avoid flying Lufthansa. They are a crappy airline and they have no regards whatsoever for their passengers. I called customer service for date change within one hour of booking due to the error in booking, they acknowledge the date change with no additional cost but they didn't do it really. Worst airlines, worst customer service, very arrogant replies. No one is responding back and keep forwarding my case to a different department and giving false assurances that some will get back to me but again no calls with my updates and they have even hung up on me 2-3 times. They are not understanding the emergency ... very very pathetic....
I called customer support on May 6th to do date change but they did not do but confirmed it is taken care. After couple of follow ups and call thetm no proper response and asked to pay penalty.

Customer Service BA's Poor Customer Service KevinMos British Airways Complaints 6 Nov 14, 2014 12:05 PM
Customer Service Customer Poor Service rjbama American Airlines Complaints 4 Nov 7, 2012 6:47 PM
Customer Service POOR Customer Service Saleen823 Customer Service 0 May 19, 2011 1:11 AM
Customer Service Poor customer service New York Charlie Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jun 16, 2010 7:03 PM
Customer Service Poor Customer Service Gretchen Eggert American Airlines Complaints 11 Mar 25, 2010 7:20 PM