Old Jan 3, 2010, 7:13 AM
JetBlueLoser JetBlueLoser is offline

Join Date: Jan 2010
Default Spend Days Waiting and Kiss Your Luggage Goodbye

I flew Jet Blue Florida to Buffalo.
On arrival, the flight number was nowhere to find on the carousel boards - passengers were made to run from one carousel to another and back like drunken chicken.

My luggage ended up in Newark.
I received assurance that the luggage will be delivered next day (January 1st) before 12 midnight.
I stayed up till 2am on January 3nd, but no luggage was delivered.

I called in customer service and I was made to understand that I should stay up until 4am before they can even call the delivery company. When I called again to confirm at 2:05 am, Jan. 3rd, I heard that there are two reps (Stacey and Penny) and that they are both declining service because there are people waiting in line at the airport (!!!) then they hang up before I could reply.

Now I know what it means to "save" with JetBlue: pay with your luggage and your sleep and they will just aggravate you out of your mind. Never again.

Last edited by JetBlueLoser; Jan 3, 2010 at 7:18 AM.
Old May 25, 2010, 1:33 AM
rerere rerere is offline

Join Date: Feb 2010

Next time, drive. And, create a better screen name. If you aren't going to fly JetBlue again, pick a more creative screen name.

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 2 days stranded in Beijing, lost luggage, no information Bangkok Air Canada Complaints 1 Jan 10, 2018 6:41 PM
Baggage Problems Still Waiting For My Luggage! IDAHO121 Southwest Airlines Complaints 4 Sep 1, 2009 2:49 PM
Baggage Problems still waiting for luggage cerskine Spirit Airlines Complaints 1 Nov 2, 2008 6:19 PM
Baggage Problems 67 Days and Still Waiting for a Response for my Lost Bag terrinicole United Airlines Complaints 1 Jul 10, 2007 11:23 PM
Baggage Problems Damaged luggage, no one waiting with wheelchair GCooley Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Apr 26, 2007 12:01 PM