Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 23, 2009, 4:15 AM
charroux charroux is offline

Join Date: Dec 2009
Default Cathay Pacific seats on Airbus 330

The flight from Paris to Hong Kong (12 hours) in an Airbus 330 was the most uncomfortable one I have had since the trimotor Ford in the 40's and Monarch charter flights more resently. The economy seats were not reclinable so they are obiously a compromise in design. Between the curved back and the slipping flotation-type seat cushion attached by velcro I ended up without any sleep and a very sore back. Unhappily, I have two weeks to look up against the return trip.
I will naturally avoid Cathay from now on and hope I don't run into this type of seat again on another airline.

About Cathay Pacific fooling their own customers sujayshah Cathay Pacific Complaints 5 Oct 7, 2009 12:29 AM
Cathay does not help at all with missed connections sharadhonavar Cathay Pacific Complaints 1 Jan 3, 2009 1:44 AM
Cathay Pacific: Poor service jactan Cathay Pacific Complaints 0 Feb 13, 2008 4:34 AM