Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 27, 2010, 6:15 PM
Casey Casey is offline

Join Date: Mar 2010
Thumbs down Unacceptable conditions

We had 3 adults in our group flying round trip, leaving Detroit at 8pm on 03/18/2010 and returning on 03/22/2010. Flight # 711 was filthy with debris and leftover garbage from previous passengers on the floors and in the seat pockets. The male flight steward was sarcastic to other passengers. The seats were so close to each other, that it would be impossible to assume the crash position if necessary. Isn't that unsafe? All beverages, even water-cost extra. Seat assignment cost extra. I thought buying a ticket meant reserving a seat! Are you kidding? .. "Upgrading" to a (normal) sized seat cost extra. Spirit used to be a favorite of ours. The quality is awful now and I will never recommend using or spend my money on Spirit Airlines again. The savings weren't really much different than other airlines. I chose Spirit because it used to be a very good airline. No more with this airline.... I heard at least 12 passengers with my same complaints. Noone wants to begin and end their long awaited vacation with this bad experience. Thank you for taking time to read this complaint.