Old May 2, 2008, 5:36 PM
Crive Crive is offline

Join Date: May 2008
Default Check-in Charge

Delta continues to nickle and dime the passenger. We were just charged $3 for curbside check-in. And we were traveling on a 1st class fare! So long Delta. Next time I book a flight I'll remember how special you made us feel.
Old May 6, 2008, 8:58 AM
Silent Bob Silent Bob is offline

Location: NY NY

You were charged 3 bucks for curbside? and you're upset why? Is delta even responsible for curbside check in? I thought that job was done by a seperate vendor and you usually tip those guys to do it? I know here in EWR it's a skycap service and I don't mind doing it if the line inside is long. 3 bucks? And that upsets you?
Old May 6, 2008, 12:36 PM
Corbel Corbel is offline

dont most carriers charge for curbside check in?
Old May 23, 2008, 5:23 PM
Mel Mel is offline

Join Date: May 2008

United also charges for curbside check in. As far as I know this is not the tip to the skycaps.

Customer Service Delta DOUBLE charge my money! Jens Delta Air Lines Complaints 2 Jul 16, 2008 3:58 PM
Customer Service request for refund of penalty charge jgerst1 Delta Air Lines Complaints 3 Sep 30, 2007 4:02 AM