Old Sep 6, 2016, 6:36 AM
BrijeshDA BrijeshDA is offline

Join Date: Sep 2016
Default extra baggage allowance on student Visa

Extra student baggage allowance"
PNR: RLGPDZ
As per my conversation with Mr Tushar Chawla (Goibibo representative) on 30th August, I was assured of extra baggage allowance on student Visa, after he confirmed that with Etihad airlines (Ms Rashmi).
Later, I called up Etihad on the same day to confirm the same and I was again assured that I'm allowed to carry extra baggage on student Visa. 2-3 days later, Etihad denied me of any extra baggage allowance on student Visa.
I don't know where is the miscommunication and I frankly don't care.
I just want the extra piece of baggage as promised to me on 30th August.
Flight is on 16th August and I will need this issue resolved at the earliest within a day.
Posted via Mobile Device

Baggage Problems Overcharged with extra baggage charges with Emirates Airines ItalianoInManila Emirates Complaints 1 Apr 8, 2016 6:46 PM
Check-in / Boarding extra $90 baggage charge verniemack Check-in / Boarding 8 May 30, 2013 12:33 AM
Frequent Flyer Program Etihad Guest - Baggage Allowance vischer8 Etihad Airways Complaints 1 Nov 21, 2012 4:29 PM
caution: misleading information about baggage allowance, Turkish Airlines 1910 Fabian Turkish Airlines Complaints 8 Nov 27, 2010 8:24 AM