Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Were you on a flight that was delayed, canceled, or overbooked?

View Poll Results: what is Europe Worst Airline?
Tranavia 1 100.00%
Air France 0 0%
British Airway 0 0%
TAP 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 8, 2016, 6:19 PM
THOh THOh is offline

Join Date: Apr 2016
Thumbs down Transavia Airline (France)

My flight from Paris to Venice that I purchased for 2 seats were abruptly cancelled without notice on the day (March 20,2016), The airline (Tranasavia) made no attempt to inform us before departure, only after we arrived at the airport. Once we were told the flight was cancelled, they made no attempt to offer any re-routing options, made no offer of meals or accommodation. Because of this we ended up sleeping in the airport and lost my $495 deposit for hotel in Venice. and also the Boat taxi fare that I purchased. Transavia continuously deny any responsibility and refuse to reimburse me for any of the money lost. The customer service agent Auelin was rude, and unhelpful. again they try to get away with passenger money. I have informed them that I filed a complaint with EU consumer agency but they continue to disregard my complaint.

Please address this with the public and the airline.
Confirmation : AY3B8A
Tags...
tranavia airline

Air France worst airline on earth. a5jwc General Discussion 5 Apr 26, 2013 10:41 AM
Transavia is not responsible for information provided by their agents!!! ancust Other Airline Complaints 0 Sep 18, 2012 8:38 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Message to the world's WORST airline, Air France Voland Air France Complaints 7 Feb 6, 2010 10:49 PM
In-flight Issue Air France - an airline only suitable for animals donaldbane Air France Complaints 8 Jun 2, 2009 4:14 AM
Customer Service Air France - the best airline to pass responsibility to their customers!!!! iilam Air France Complaints 0 Aug 27, 2008 7:42 AM