Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Were you on a flight that was delayed, canceled, or overbooked?

View Poll Results: what is Europe Worst Airline?
Tranavia 1 100.00%
Air France 0 0%
British Airway 0 0%
TAP 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Tools...

Old Apr 8, 2016, 6:19 PM

Thumbs down Transavia Airline (France)

My flight from Paris to Venice that I purchased for 2 seats were abruptly cancelled without notice on the day (March 20,2016), The airline (Tranasavia) made no attempt to inform us before departure, only after we arrived at the airport. Once we were told the flight was cancelled, they made no attempt to offer any re-routing options, made no offer of meals or accommodation. Because of this we ended up sleeping in the airport and lost my $495 deposit for hotel in Venice. and also the Boat taxi fare that I purchased. Transavia continuously deny any responsibility and refuse to reimburse me for any of the money lost. The customer service agent Auelin was rude, and unhelpful. again they try to get away with passenger money. I have informed them that I filed a complaint with EU consumer agency but they continue to disregard my complaint.

Please address this with the public and the airline.
Confirmation : AY3B8A
Tags...
Tags
tranavia airline

More options...