Old Mar 8, 2007, 2:31 AM
carinecita00 carinecita00 is offline

Join Date: Mar 2007
Default very late flight, food disgusting, horrible staff

I was on flight 120 on feb 18th 2007 with my husband and my 3 years old daughter. We were supposed to leave at 9:20pm but didn't until almost 1am.During that time, nothing was served, the flight intendant were inexistant .
My daughter got sick during the flight and was vomiting and had diarhea so she soiled all our blankets. I went to the the flight intendant to ask for clean blanket and was told it was one per person.
It was a long horrible flight and nobody seemed to care, I will never travel with AA again and will make sure it's heard

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Flight Cancelled, Rude Staff, Weak Compensation nur American Airlines Complaints 4 Jun 17, 2008 6:50 PM
In-flight Issue bad food, beverages, entertainment, legroom, assistance jik American Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 17, 2007 5:50 PM
Customer Service Problem with flight, baggage checked late, rude supervisor ragnhild Southwest Airlines Complaints 0 Mar 19, 2007 1:59 AM
Customer Service Flight diverted, baggage didn't maket it, incompetent staff niskayuna United Airlines Complaints 0 Mar 17, 2007 4:53 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Flight arrived late, missed connection, UA didn't pay hotel Leung United Airlines Complaints 0 Mar 17, 2007 4:25 AM