Other Airline Complaints If we receive 10 complaints about an airline, we will create a specific section for it above.

Tools...

Old May 19, 2010, 4:30 AM

Thumbs down Air Asia - Impossible On-line Booking

Hi

Has anyone had the same experience. Big pre launch PUBLICITY about FREE TICKETS - PAY ONLY THE TAXES. Book your flight on Tuesday 18th May. so save lots of money.

But on 18th May you try and get on their site - Impossible.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ Traffic maybe a little busy at the moment, but we assure you that our systems are all up and running so keep trying.

Press - I WOULD LIKE TO TRY AGAIN

This is how it has been for last 24 hours - all phone links are dead, and customers from UK, THAILAND, and even from KUALA LUMPUR have met with the same response.

PLEASE TELL US AIR ASIA HOW WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BOOK THESE SPECIAL OFFERS.

WHAT ARE OTHER MEMBERS EXPERIENCES

Bodllyn

Last edited by Bodllyn; May 19, 2010 at 4:34 AM.
Old May 19, 2010, 6:47 AM
Former Airline Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

Maybe cuz it's a couple hours later but I had ZERO problems obtaining their site and locating their offer. Try again. I live in Thailand, btw, and have the slowest computer AND connection on Earth.
Old May 19, 2010, 11:55 AM

It is now 06.55 PM in Bangkok, for the last 4 minutes myself and 3 other people have tried to get on to the Air Asia Site and Book a Flight - all have failed, Two of us have been doing it now for over 30 hours.

How have you been selected as the favourite, or maybe you just entered the site stopped.

Please advise how you do this wonderful fate.

More options...