Old Sep 29, 2011, 6:06 PM
coverdrive1956 coverdrive1956 is offline

Join Date: Sep 2011
Default UA Confirmation # X5W1BU

I wrote to United Airlines/ Refunds twice - on September 1 and September 20. I said that I will not be able to fly on September 22, because I have had a stroke. On each occasion, I included a note from my physician. I have NOT heard from United Airlines.

I am requesting that United Airlines refund me the purchase price of the ticket I bought in July.

UA Confirmation Number is X5W1BU.

If there are questions, please call me at (804) 740-0083 or email at [email protected]
Old Sep 29, 2011, 7:26 PM

Doctor, why would you post your phone number on a message board? Advertising maybe??
Old Sep 29, 2011, 8:07 PM
coverdrive1956 coverdrive1956 is offline

Join Date: Sep 2011

Originally Posted by The_Judge View Post
Sorry Judge,

I was not thinking. I can promise you that I was not advertizing. Again, I am sorry.

Customer Service Paid for ticket, have confirmation #, Delta refused to give me my ticket! jenb Delta Air Lines Complaints 3 Jun 29, 2011 6:14 PM
Reservations Duplicate Delta/Northwest flight confirmation codes and flight numbers snowgirl4625 Delta Air Lines Complaints 6 Aug 28, 2009 3:26 AM