Old Feb 8, 2012, 10:09 AM
MSP MSP is offline

Join Date: Feb 2012
Question Website problems - payment issue

Last Thursday I tried to book 4 multi-stop flights. However, there were issues with the website and when speaking to the Etihad Customer Services Team in the UK, they said to try again on Friday. On Friday it went through all the way to the payment page. However, when I clicked submit payment, the page failed and said the site could not be displayed. I then spoke to the Customer Services Team again, who couldn't establish if the booking had been paid for or not. They said to check with my credit card company to see if payment had gone through and to contact them once I knew.

On Monday I spoke to Customer Services again, who said that the booking had been cancelled by the website team, because no payment had been received. I was planning on re-booking, but the price has soared from £2003 to £3187. The first guy I spoke to at Customer Services said there was nothing he could do about the price. The second person we spoke to has tried to speak to their website team to honour the original price, but they're refusing, despite this not being our fault at all.

Any thoughts on what we can do/who else we can contact?
Tags...
booking, issues, payment, website

Reservations Website freakout savage1r British Airways Complaints 1 Jan 2, 2012 8:37 AM
Baggage Problems Delayed Payment for Delayed Baggage marjef Delta Air Lines Complaints 20 Dec 23, 2010 6:30 AM
Customer Service Website attack StephyK Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 May 12, 2010 9:05 PM