COMPLAINT: Alitalia Airlines -rude and unfair -

D.Amazon D.Amazon is offline

Join Date: Dec 2018

COMPLAINT AGAINST ALITILIA AIRLINES

The following began on August 22, 2018
• 8/23/18 - A 17 year old at the time made a reservation on airline by mistake.
•She became ill while visiting friends in Italy and wanted to come home
• She was under a physiatrist care and was very much under duress at the time
• She called me to tell me what she did, which was not acceptable to me as she booked a flight that was impossible for her to take, by reasons of her mixing up times and dates.
• Within minutes from when the reservation was made I called the airline to cancel.
• Alitalia customer service was extremely rude, they called me a liar and I lost my temper and hung up and proceeded to called my credit card company.
• They seemed to understand and credited back the $1540.51 for the ticket that was made by mistake.
• Three months later on 11-28-2018 I was rebilled for $1540.51, CC Co informed me that Alitalia would not support my claim.
• I have spoken to numerous supervisors and managers at both Alitalia and CC Co to no avail.
• Alitalia told me since I accepted a $77 refund for the taxes that they closed the complaint. I never accepted the $77 as a refund; I did not even know why they credited my account for that amount.

In closing I did not receive any services from this company, they were extremely rude and I feel that this is totally unfair.

American Airlines Unfair rules [email protected] Tips 1 Mar 31, 2017 3:16 PM
American Airlines overbooking and rude CS. twesty1 American Airlines Complaints 7 Apr 20, 2010 9:48 PM
Customer Service RUDE, RUDE, RUDE Electronic Help Desk! txchampaign Customer Service 12 Jun 30, 2009 12:06 PM