Reservations
COMPLAINT: United lost my reservation, employees incompetent

Old Apr 13, 2007, 12:11 PM
Pantone Pantone is offline

Join Date: Apr 2007

I got to airport on january 26th at 12:15 pm for my 2:58 flight from las vegas nv. to denver colorado on flight 1466. Upon arriving I was told that my flight had been cancelled by us air, and that flight was filled. They proceeded to put me on standby for a flight to chicago airport. I waited for three flights and never was able to get on. I went to us air ticket counter to ask them why my flight was cancelled and they showed me info that the flight was never cancelled, I received a copy of this information and took it to the united ticket office. They proceeded to tell me that my flight was showing up in their computer as being cancelled, I showed them the info that I received from us air, and they then gave me a $50.OO travel certificate. In the mean time I was given a standby flight from us air, which I was also not able to get on, so I had to spend the night in a hotel. I lost a day at work which cost me 2 sales totalling over $800.00 and had to spend money on a hotel. All I told the guy I wanted was a round trip ticket somewhere for my hassle. I watched 50 to 100 people get free round trip tickets for giving up their flight for a flight 2 hours later. I sat there for 12 hours and had to spend another night at a hotel in las vegas missing a days work and I got a $50.00 travel certificate. Something is seriosly wrong with this. I am very disappointed in the service that I received from your company. I dont know whos fault it was but I know it wasnt mine. I would very much like to speak to someone from your company and get this situation resolved as soon as possible.

Baggage Problems Luggage rifled with items taken by United employees nancym5 United Airlines Complaints 4 Oct 30, 2010 10:40 PM
Reservations they didn't honor the reservation and changed price sarah z American Airlines Complaints 1 May 7, 2008 12:56 AM
Reservations Booking cancelled after reservation confirmed ryanagihara Delta Air Lines Complaints 6 Oct 9, 2007 7:33 PM
Baggage Problems Luggage lost & no help from United dunlea421 United Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 7, 2007 3:38 AM
Baggage Problems Baggage lost, employees incompetent, incurred extra costs DaveWaugh United Airlines Complaints 0 Mar 19, 2007 6:47 AM