Reservations
COMPLAINT: United lost my reservation, employees incompetent

Old Apr 13, 2007, 12:11 PM

I got to airport on january 26th at 12:15 pm for my 2:58 flight from las vegas nv. to denver colorado on flight 1466. Upon arriving I was told that my flight had been cancelled by us air, and that flight was filled. They proceeded to put me on standby for a flight to chicago airport. I waited for three flights and never was able to get on. I went to us air ticket counter to ask them why my flight was cancelled and they showed me info that the flight was never cancelled, I received a copy of this information and took it to the united ticket office. They proceeded to tell me that my flight was showing up in their computer as being cancelled, I showed them the info that I received from us air, and they then gave me a $50.OO travel certificate. In the mean time I was given a standby flight from us air, which I was also not able to get on, so I had to spend the night in a hotel. I lost a day at work which cost me 2 sales totalling over $800.00 and had to spend money on a hotel. All I told the guy I wanted was a round trip ticket somewhere for my hassle. I watched 50 to 100 people get free round trip tickets for giving up their flight for a flight 2 hours later. I sat there for 12 hours and had to spend another night at a hotel in las vegas missing a days work and I got a $50.00 travel certificate. Something is seriosly wrong with this. I am very disappointed in the service that I received from your company. I dont know whos fault it was but I know it wasnt mine. I would very much like to speak to someone from your company and get this situation resolved as soon as possible.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook