Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: Abusive Behaviour from Executive Class Check In Clerk

Old Apr 13, 2007, 1:46 PM

To the heavy set lady that hates me because I am younger, successful and in better shape. Eat less, get on a treadmill and stop cutting your hair like Fred Flintstone. You card me for my Elite status every time I come up to the counter despite my knowing that on my boarding card, there is an E at the end of my aeroplan number. You neglect to provide me with a priority baggage tag and I have to remind you each time. Last month, you walked by me and sang "There she is, Miss America" and laughed at a co-worker because I was dressed well and looked good. I am the woman that makes a point of walking by you weekly on my way home and smiles ever so lovingly at you because I take great happiness in knowing that you are jealous so I want you to see my smiling sarcastic face just to **** you off. Next week if you are there, I will wink at you just so you know its me, Miss America. If you aren't happy with yourself, don't abuse others that take the time to care for themselves properly. I am a very busy mom with a career and still find the time to take care of myself. I am maybe slightly younger than you but not by much. The only difference between us is that I invest time in my health, clearly make better food choices and wear my hair long. Stop trying to abuse and humiliate me because one day I will make you look really stupid, I am just waiting for the right moment to strike. I love you. Miss America. xx oo
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook