Customer Service
COMPLAINT: avoid internet deal ....SWA.

Old Nov 21, 2013, 12:16 AM

made big mistake in booking my flight week early and did not make flight. asked for credit towards another trip in future. NO refund or credit for missed flight. be very careful in booking. forfeited return leg even though its in future. no such thing as a bargain!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Nov 22, 2013, 10:03 PM
Airline Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

Originally Posted by celestine View Post
made big mistake in booking my flight week early and did not make flight. asked for credit towards another trip in future. NO refund or credit for missed flight. be very careful in booking. forfeited return leg even though its in future. no such thing as a bargain!

Did you preview your itinerary before clicking on the "I accept the terms and conditions" button. Even after you made your purchase, did you look at the reservation on that day to make sure that is what you needed and wanted? If you do not make any changes to your existing itinerary before the flight is closed out in the system, and pushed from the gate you forfeit everything. Now if you make an attempt to come to the airport for the flight on your day of departure after your flight has departed, you can still try rebooking for any difference in the air fare.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook