COMPLAINT: Twice bumped on Tuesday March 15th fro Albany, NY

Old Mar 19, 2016, 9:05 PM
Craig Lawson Craig Lawson is offline

Join Date: Mar 2016

On Tuesday March 15th flying from Albany, NY to Tampa, FL my 6:45 flight direct to Tampa I was told at Albany when I checked in that I would have to wait an hour and then take a hop to Baltimore. I guessed it was because I went online and selected disabled even though I said I didn't need assistance I got some dirty looks with my cane, fused neck, and replaced right knee. They did offer me a wheelchair, and with the wait I accepted. After my hour wait, they got me on my plain to Baltimore and it was a pleasant flight with great flight attendants.
On arrival in Baltimore my real problems started. I was surprised to hear that I only had a stand-by ticket. I was brought to one terminal they went to board me and stated you are going to Hartford right? I said, no i just came from the north I am heading south to help my sick Mother in Ta5. At that she got snotty and stuck me against the wall. Off a man went with all my ticket information, while i waited two more planes took off. Another Southwest person came over wanted to know why I was there and gave me looks when I told him that all my travel information had was in the hands of a southwest employee trying to figure out what they were doing with me. I started to get upset and hobbled over to the help desk on one replacement knee and with another due to be replaced.
At the desk a nice lady told me not to worry they would have me situated soon. I went back to charge my phone and the nicevlady came over said i would be on the 1:00 pm flight to Tampa. Half an hour later we boarded and flew to Tampa. In all that unexpected time I was not offered any food, and I was starved.
I was offered no accommodations of anything for food or drink. Last time I flew Jet Blue was accommodating if things go bad
In Tampa to top things off my brother had waited. From 10 when i was supposed to arrive to 3:00pm when I actually arrived. My luggage was not there, southwest didnt seem helpful but another passenger said to ask the help desk for information. Turns out my suitcase arrived on my original plane,the overbooked one.
I would love some accommodations from southwest for my troubles. I never got anything but stress and starvation.
Craig lawson flight

no accommodations, no apology, no food, overbooked

Customer Service Albany, NY, Christopher S., Employee #297920 Eelorac Customer Service 0 Jul 26, 2008 11:55 PM