Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Shameful Customer relations

Old Jan 4, 2013, 8:01 PM

Very upset with Southwest. They have refused to refund me due to a weather cancellation even though previously they had approved it. Customer relations are giving me the runaround, making me produce "evidence" that I didn't fly on a later flight, even though they cancelled all flights on that evening and I had to board a train from Penn Station but they insist I was on the 7pm Flight??? (Laguardia to Baltimore DEC 17,2012) and now when I call the number they gave me, it says the number is not in service (214-932-0333) WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
NEVER FLYING SOUTHWEST AGAIN!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
customer service, delayed flight, refund, weather