COMPLAINT: Shameful Customer relations

Old Jan 4, 2013, 8:01 PM
sallicira sallicira is offline

Join Date: Jan 2013

Very upset with Southwest. They have refused to refund me due to a weather cancellation even though previously they had approved it. Customer relations are giving me the runaround, making me produce "evidence" that I didn't fly on a later flight, even though they cancelled all flights on that evening and I had to board a train from Penn Station but they insist I was on the 7pm Flight??? (Laguardia to Baltimore DEC 17,2012) and now when I call the number they gave me, it says the number is not in service (214-932-0333) WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
NEVER FLYING SOUTHWEST AGAIN!!

customer service, delayed flight, refund, weather

In-flight Issue Customer Relations ignoring complaint TucsonEagleEye British Airways Complaints 3 Sep 27, 2015 10:27 AM
Customer Service Shameful Customer Service fwsmithjr Southwest Airlines Complaints 2 Nov 24, 2012 1:36 PM
Baggage Problems Alitalia Baggage issue and customer relations fiasco Kish Alitalia Complaints 2 Jul 29, 2012 10:51 AM
Customer Service No response from Customer Relations rjyeomans American Airlines Complaints 4 Nov 10, 2010 10:55 PM